Sunday, March 23, 2014

More CC Designs love

Hello there! 

I love this image from CC Designs because it reminds me of my two little girls! I colored up the stamp last summer but finally got around to putting a card together this weekend. I think more time last summer was spent craft shopping then (than? I never know! lol) actual crafting! But if I hadn't shopped I wouldn't have such awesome products to play with...right??? lol

Prisma color pencils and odorless mineral spirits were used to color in the image. The fence, grass, tree, and leaves are all dies by CC Designs. I didn't have a tiny flower die or punch so I used a Simon Says Stamp hearts die to create "flowers" for my tree. I used Tim Holtz distress inks to create the sky. The "hello" stamp is from the Hero Arts Everyday Sayings set and was punched out with an EK Success punch. A brad was used to make the "hello" look like a sign nailed to a tree. Hope it looks that way! 



The second card I made for CC Designs February challenge but never got the chance to link up. This cutie is Cupcake Trevor and I colored him in with my Copics. Finished him off by paper piecing the cupcake. The sentiment is from AmyR's Sweet Sentiments set. Hope you like the card.




Thanks for taking a peak!

No comments:

Post a Comment